COMPETITION RULES AND GUIDLINES
At Oska Bright Film Festival we show exciting and bold work, which celebrates the talents of learning disabled people.
If you are a student at the University of Brighton and you identify as having a learning disability, or you are collaborating with someone with a learning disability then you can enter the competition.
• Films should be under 10 minutes long
• Films should feature someone with a learning disability
• If possible, please submit a subtitled version, or provide a transcript
• Please provide a high res version of your film
• Deadline for submission is: 31st March 2019
Shortlisted films will be screened at the Oska Bright Film Festival in October 2019.
AWARDS AND PRIZES
• One to one development time with South East BFI NETWORK Talent Executive
• Screening of your film in Cinemas across the UK
• Your film entered into Festivals across the UK as part of the Oska Bright Festival Tour
• Your film screened at the Oska Bright Film
Festival and an award presented to you by a film industry professional